Well, as you may have read last week, Tammy from Creative K Kids (and the marvellous hostess of the Blogger Brags link party) is moving on to new personal and blogging projects. So, this is the last week of the Blogger Brags party. 🙁
I’m sure I’m not alone in wishing Tammy all the best, and in saying a huge “THANK YOU” for the time and effort she’s put into this weekly party. Having been a small part of it for the summer, I can say that it is a LOT of work. (Keep in mind that I only had to pin and comment on 35 posts each week – Tammy was responsible for writing the code, most of the major promotion, getting the code to us co-hosts, etc!)
I’ve enjoyed co-hosting this link party, but it will also be the last of its kind on Flourish & Knot for the foreseeable future. Co-hosting duties take a lot of time, and now that I’m back to school I have to put my focus elsewhere.
Fear not! Regularly-scheduled Flourish & Knot programming will continue. I can’t promise that I’ll be posting twice a week every week, but I’ll try to have some great projects, DIYs, and recipes to you as often as teacherly-possible. 🙂
(By the way, I hope you didn’t miss this Oriental Chicken Salad guest post from Home Crafts by Ali!)
Welcome to the (final)
This is the last week for the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party!//
Here is this week’s
Christine from Where the Smiles Have Been had a very interesting post called How I Reached ONE MILLION Pageviews in My First Year of Blogging. It received the most clicks last week . Go read it!
Here is my favorite post from last week’s party:
These Cashew Mocha Bars from That Recipe sound absolutely divine! I love anything that has cashews in it… They’re just such an elegant flavour to me. And I enjoyed reading about That Recipe’s “Crazy Ingredient Challenge”. What a great blogging idea!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * LET’S GET OUR PARTY ON!
- Be a follower of your hosts on at least one of their social media
Please follow our co-hosts on at least one of their social media accounts. They will be pinning and commenting on 35 posts a week for both July and August.
- Pin our Pinterest party button or a visible link onto your sidebar, post, or party page. This will help others to find our party and will bring more visibility to your links!
- Please make sure that you link directly to your post’s URL and not to your blog’s URL.
- Pin the two links before yours! If EVERYONE pins, then everyone will get more Pinterest love.
- Link up a maximum of 3 links. They can be old or new–they’re all new to us, and we want to see them! Please link up posts only one time to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party.
- All posts must be family-friendly. If you link up an post that contains alcohol, it may not get pinned if it goes against the hosts/co-host’s beliefs.
- OPTIONAL: Follow our Bloggers Brags Board on Pinterest. You don’t have to do this; but of course, you’ll want to! We will be pinning all of these links to that board which will also gain more exposure for you! You can find the Bloggers Brags board here.
Here are just a few more details!
- If your post is featured, you can grab this button!
- Disclosure: By linking up and including a picture, you agree to Creative K Kids and Denverista and any co-hosts to use your pictures and links in any future posts on any of their personal blogs. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of Creative K Kids and Denverista as well as any future co-hosts. We also may link your printables and other resources up to our permanent linkys to gain you more exposure.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
- Please do not add any shops, reviews, giveaways or link-up parties. Links that do not comply may be removed and will not be pinned or commented on.