So last week was a pretty big one for me as a blogger: I had TWO guest posts published, which was a first!
My zesty lemon pesto recipe was featured on Old House to New Home, and my Waldorf-inspired chicken salad was featured on Home Crafts by Ali. I’m really looking forward to reciprocating with Ali, and I’ll be bringing you her take on chicken salad later this week!
I also published Part 2 of our Scandinavian anniversary meal, a yummy and surprising chilled pea and dill soup.
Welcome to the
The hosts and co-hosts are trying to remember to tweet, share on Facebook, and share on Google+ using the hashtag #bloggersbrags. We’ll try to like, +1, or favorite your posts too! We would love it if you shared a tweet:
Here are this week’s
- Free Printable 2016 Calendar Round-Up from Musings of an Average Mom
- Blog Income, Stats, & Goals – Month 7 from Home Crafts by Ali
- Squash Casserole from My Life Abundant
- Lebanese Beef Zucchini Boat from Phyical Fitness
Here are my favorite posts from last week’s party:
These healthy triple-berry granola bars from Feeding Big sound like a great after-school snack. I really want to make a concerted effort to snack more healthily this year! I think this recipe may get tested pretty soon.
These garlic roasted veggies from Creatively Homespun sound absolutely delicious. I think fresh roasted veggies have to be one of the best side dishes ever. So simple, and yet so, SO satisfying.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * LET’S GET OUR PARTY ON!
- Be a follower of your hosts on at least one of their social media
Please follow our co-hosts on at least one of their social media accounts. They will be pinning and commenting on 35 posts a week for both July and August.
- Pin our Pinterest party button or a visible link onto your sidebar, post, or party page. This will help others to find our party and will bring more visibility to your links!
- Please make sure that you link directly to your post’s URL and not to your blog’s URL.
- Pin the two links before yours! If EVERYONE pins, then everyone will get more Pinterest love.
- Link up a maximum of 3 links. They can be old or new–they’re all new to us, and we want to see them! Please link up posts only one time to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party.
- All posts must be family-friendly. If you link up an post that contains alcohol, it may not get pinned if it goes against the hosts/co-host’s beliefs.
- OPTIONAL: Follow our Bloggers Brags Board on Pinterest. You don’t have to do this; but of course, you’ll want to! We will be pinning all of these links to that board which will also gain more exposure for you! You can find the Bloggers Brags board here.
Here are just a few more details!
- If your post is featured, you can grab this button!
- Disclosure: By linking up and including a picture, you agree to Creative K Kids and Denverista and any co-hosts to use your pictures and links in any future posts on any of their personal blogs. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of Creative K Kids and Denverista as well as any future co-hosts. We also may link your printables and other resources up to our permanent linkys to gain you more exposure.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
- Please do not add any shops, reviews, giveaways or link-up parties. Links that do not comply may be removed and will not be pinned or commented on.