Hiya, gang! Happy Monday! With just a few weeks left of my summer vacation, I’m trying to kick my DIYing into high gear. Here’s what I’m hoping to accomplish in the coming days:
- I’ve got a couple of guest posts that I’m working on for some other blogs. Exciting times!
- I started a low-budget, high-impact bathroom makeover! 2/3 cranberry walls are GONE from our house FOREVER!
- I want to sew some throw pillows for my living room and deck.
- I need to find a permanent cushion for my recently made-over rocking chair.
I love the pop of colour from the coral cushion, but it actually belongs on one of my deck chairs, so I need to buy or make something else for the rocking chair.
- I want to sew a slipcover for my sofa bed. Yeah, that one might be a little pie-in-the-sky. We’ll see.
- I’ve got some art that needs framing and hanging. Must do this!
Welcome to the
The hosts and co-hosts are trying to remember to tweet, share on Facebook, and share on Google+ using the hashtag #bloggersbrags. We’ll try to like, +1, or favorite your posts too! We would love it if you shared a tweet:
Here are this week’s
- Dark Chocolate Fruit and Yogurt Pops from A Savory Feast
- DIY Wall Art Roundup, Linkup and Birch Trees Tutorial from UncookieCutter
- 8 breastfeeding goals you should know from Childbirth World/Spectrum Health
My favorite posts from last week’s party:
I’m thinking of trying my hand at a similar project, so it made for a great read.
I also loved this post about Antipasto-Stuffed Peppers from My Life Cookbook. I think I’d eat nothing but appetizers for the rest of my life if I could. Especially if they involved stuffing delicious morsels into delicious peppers.
And now… On to the party!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * LET’S GET OUR PARTY ON!
- Be a follower of your hosts on at least one of their social media
Please follow our co-hosts on at least one of their social media accounts. They will be pinning and commenting on 35 posts a week for both July and August.
- Pin our Pinterest party button or a visible link onto your sidebar, post, or party page. This will help others to find our party and will bring more visibility to your links!
<div align="center"><a href="http://creativekkids.com/category/bloggers-brags-weekly-pinterest-party" title="Creative K Kids"><img src="https://flourishandknot.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/bloggers-brags-logo-2-4.jpg" alt="Creative K Kids" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
- Please make sure that you link directly to your post’s URL and not to your blog’s URL.
- Pin the two links before yours! If EVERYONE pins, then everyone will get more Pinterest love.
- Link up a maximum of 3 links. They can be old or new–they’re all new to us, and we want to see them! Please link up posts only one time to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party.
- All posts must be family-friendly. If you link up an post that contains alcohol, it may not get pinned if it goes against the hosts/co-host’s beliefs.
- OPTIONAL: Follow our Bloggers Brags Board on Pinterest. You don’t have to do this; but of course, you’ll want to! We will be pinning all of these links to that board which will also gain more exposure for you! You can find the Bloggers Brags board here.
Here are just a few more details!
- If your post is featured, you can grab this button!
<div align="center"><a href="http://creativekkids.com/category/bloggers-brags-weekly-pinterest-party" title="Creative K Kids"><img src="https://flourishandknot.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/featered-button-4.jpg" alt="Creative K Kids" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
- Disclosure: By linking up and including a picture, you agree to Creative K Kids and Denverista and any co-hosts to use your pictures and links in any future posts on any of their personal blogs. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of Creative K Kids and Denverista as well as any future co-hosts. We also may link your printables and other resources up to our permanent linkys to gain you more exposure.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
- If you would ever want to co-host this party, please contact Misty or Tammy. You would have to pin 35 posts from this party a week and comment on those 35 posts. You also would schedule this party on your blog every Monday for 7 am CST. We would give you the script every week, and you would just add a featured post from the week before. We ask that people follow you on at least one social media. It is a two month commitment. We are currently looking for more co-hosts for September and October. You can email Tammy at creativekkids@creativekkids(dot)com if you are interested. Thank you!
- Please do not add any shops, reviews, giveaways or link-up parties. Links that do not comply may be removed and will not be pinned or commented on.